Thursday, July 09, 2009

My neck and shoulders feel extremely STIFF from too much sleeping D:

All I do now is to eat and sleep and take medicine, life is so boring when you're sick at home!

The temperature was 39.8 this morning, but I'm much better now after taking the medicine. I went to another doctor today and he gave me 6 kinds of medicine, and Tamiflu is one of them. Just the name itself sounds scary, but no, I don't have H1N1.

Anyway, my mom had to pay 88 bucks for the medicine plus consultation. Imagine all the stuff I could have bought!

I don't know what happened to "I'm definitely going (to school) on friday, I don't care", the doctor says I'm not supposed to go to school (and there's an MC).




My art class friends will be meeting up soon, ahh I just missed all the fun cause of this stupid flu! D: Stupid, stupid flu.

No comments: